Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Bloody hell!!!

  1. #1
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar
    I've just finished listening to Darren on CapitalFM and, all I can say is
    <font size=10>BIG WOW!!!</font>

    He was superb and they loved him!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    He really is a consumate showman and he had the crowd in the palm of his hand [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Go Darren!

    Go Capital!

    Go Foxy - he said that if you've not seen him live yet, do so because he is amazing! (and I can attest to that) [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    Agrees with everything Terry said [img]smile.gif[/img]

    AWESOME!!!!!!

    Can't wait to see it when it screens in Australia now, will have to seek out Shayne's post again to make sure I have the right date, in fact I'll write a note and stick it on the video cabinet!!!! They better screen it all!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] will have to try and give it a look see when they show it here


    Kat

  4. #4
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    He sounded awesome, absolutely thrilled me he did with that performance!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Gah I so wish I had gone now [img]frown.gif[/img] I can't wait to see this on Xmas Eve on the telly and here's hoping that channel 5 don't edit out half of his performance like they did at PITP! grrrrr

    If he's back in the UK to do some more concerts as he mentioned he might do in that interview, then I will be there in a heartbeat! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  5. #5
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    Found Shayne's message Kat.

    It screens on Channel 10, Sunday 22nd December. Time not known yet!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He was absolutely phenomenal [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I'm pleased foxy was so complimentary [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  7. #7
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Lauren, glad you had such a fab time [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  8. #8
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I listened yesterday it was fantastic!!


    He is the man to see live!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •